Over 2500 Sf Of Incredible Design, This Home Has Everything You Could Want In A Custom Build! With 5 Bedrooms, Open Concept Main Floor, 10' Sliding Doors Taking You From Your Custom Luxurious Kitchen Past A Sleek And Modern Fireplace & Spacious Li...
Welcome Home! This Charming Property Features Terrific Curb Appeal & Boasts Mid-century Detail Work With An Open Concept Layout. The Main Floor Contains A Sunny Living Room That Opens To The Dining Area And Kitchen. The Main Level Invites Plenty O...
Exceptionally Well-maintained, Custom Built, Executive Infill In Exclusive Highwood, Located On A Mature Tree Lined Road. Bright Open Main Floor, Natural Hardwood, Features An Open Den/flex Rm, Custom Chef's Kitchen W/gas Cooktop, Built In Oven & ...
Attention Investors! This Is Your Chance To Own A Recently Renovated Gorgeous Rc-2 60x100 Foot Lot In The Heart Of Highwood, A Well-established Family Friendly Community. This 5(3up/2down) Bedroom Bungalow Has Been Recently Upgraded In The Basemen...
~open House Sat Oct 19th 12:30-3:00pm~ Welcome To This Updated Bungalow In Highwood. Amazing Rental Potential. Featuring; Over 2500 Sqft Of Total Floor Space - 4 Beds - 2.5 Baths - Attached Garage - Basement Suite (illegal) - Upgraded Kitchen. The...
Comfortable Family Home With An Open Floor Plan Featuring A Spacious Great Room With Hardwood Floors And A Large Picture Window Facing The Back Yard, Open Concept Kitchen With White Cabinets, Good Quality Appliances, Gas Stove, Pantry, Tile Floori...
Contact the Elite Group at Royal Lepage Solutions today to get up to date information and insider knowledge of Calgary Real Estate
Neighbouring Communities to Highwood
Not finding your dream property in Highwood? Check out these nearby communities for more listings:
Highwood homes for sale are located in a small NW community first established in 1954. Highwood has a population of 2,229 living in 936 residential dwellings. The overall area is .9 square kilometres. Highwood is a majority homeowner neighbourhood with 62% of homes occupied by the owner, but the remaining 38% being rented out means there is income property opportunity here as well. Real estate in Highwood is primarily single family detached homes, accounting for 76% of structures here. Converted structures are the next largest with 13%, duplexes at 7%, and the remaining 4% split between apartments and townhouses. Many of the single family detached houses are original to the neighbourhood, built in the typical 50’s bungalow style with a single floor and large lots. Gradually converted structures and multi-family structures are moving in, clustered near 4th St on the community’s eastern edge.
Highwood is bounded by McKnight Blvd (north), 4th St N (east), 40 Ave. N (south), and John Laurie Blvd (west). Deerfoot Trail is in close proximity providing major and minor route options for heading towards the city centre. Neighbouring communities include North Haven, Collingwood, and Highland Park.
Many bus routes currently serve Highwood. 4th St. serves as the primary transit route towards the city centre. Nearby Centre St. also provides many options, including the 301 BRT Route. The future Green Line LRT will pass nearby along Centre St.
The nearest major shopping facility is Sunridge Mall, 15 minutes to the east. Access to John Laurie also connects Highwood to shopping centres to the west, such as Market Mall and Crowfoot Crossing. Crossiron Mills, one of the largest Calgary area malls, is located 20 minutes north via Deerfoot Trail.
The nearest major health facility is the Peter Lougheed Centre located near Sunridge Mall to the east.
Register Today To Receive New Real Estate Listings Alerts!
Be the first to know!
Use our leading-edge search tools and get to know your future home from the convenience your computer or smart phone. We encourage you to register for real-time housing information and the newest listings of Calgary homes for sale.