This Beautiful Home In The Community Of Macewan Glen Has Had Many Extensive Upgrades In The Past Few Years Including Most Of The Windows ( Excluding The Front Room Window) Newer Doors , New Carpet Throughout. The Home Has Recently Had New Shingle...
SATHER REAL ESTATE PRO BROKERS LTD.
213 Macewan Glen Drive Nw, Calgary, Alberta - $425,000
Great Neighbourhood, Quick Commute Downtown (express Bus!) & Just Steps To Amazing Nose Hill Park! This Lovely Home Has Over 2,250 Square Feet Above Grade - A Rarity In This Price Range! New Hardwood Floors Run Through The Entry Into A Large, Vaul...
CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
168 Macewan Valley Road Nw, Calgary, Alberta - $559,900
Welcome To This Completely Renovated Walkout Bungalow That Backs Onto Green Space. With Over 2300 Sqft. Of Living Space This House Includes Too Many Upgrades Including A Gourmet Kitchen Fit For A Chef With Modern Stainless Steel Appliances, Beau...
Excellent Value For This 3 Bed, 2 Bath Home In Nw Macewan. Walking Distance To Paths, Nose Hill Park, Playgrounds, Local Shopping And Schools. Fully Developed On All 3 Levels, This Home Has 3 Large Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Upstairs And The Other In The...
17 Macewan Ridge Place Nw, Calgary, Alberta - $425,000
Welcome To This Fully Finished 4 Bedroom, 3 (full) Bathroom, 2 Story Split Home With Over 2550 Sqft Of Living Space! This Home Features High Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan With 2 Living Rooms And A Formal Dining Room. Large Family Room With Wo...
9 Macewan Ridge Place Nw, Calgary, Alberta - $474,900
Well Cared For Updated Home !! Bright And Cheery With Big Windows. A Kitchen You'll Love. Wood Cabinets, Plenty Of Storage And Counter Space. Big Windows Looking Out On Newer Composite Deck. Overlooking A Family-sized Family Room With A Gas Firepl...
FIRST PLACE REALTY
208 Macewan Park View Nw, Calgary, Alberta - $629,900
Open House Sunday Nov 1st, 12-2 The "secret Pocket" With " The Million Dollar View" ........welcome To One Of The Most Prestigious Locations In Macewan With Spectacular Soaring Northern Views Of The City, Airdrie And Countryside. This 2 Story Off...
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
240 Macewan Glen Pl Nw, Calgary, Alberta - $483,500
*** Real Deal! A Fantastic Property In A Great Location For An Unbeatable Price!! On A Quiet Cul-de-sac Street, Stunning Views Of Nose Hill Park.this 2260 Developed Space + 1029 Partly Finished Walkout Basement. Absolutely Beautiful Spacious Famil...
Contact the Elite Group at Royal Lepage Solutions today to get up to date information and insider knowledge of Calgary Real Estate
Neighbouring Communities to MacEwan Glen
Not finding your dream property in MacEwan Glen? Check out these nearby communities for more listings:
MacEwan Glen homes for sale are in this mid-size north central community in the NW Calgary quandrant. It has a population of 5,503 people living in 1,774 homes. Founded as a suburban community in 1982, MacEwan Glen is known for its secluded location on the northern edge of Calgary’s famous Nose Hill Park, one of Canada’s largest urban parks. MacEwan Glen is a homeowner majority community with 87% of homes occupied by their owner. The housing make-up is dominated by single family detached homes, accounting for 88% of dwellings. The remaining 12% are duplexes and townhouses, with no multi-family structures. MacEwan Glen strikes the balance between the quiet of suburban life with the convenience of urban access – with a beautiful nature preserve as a backyard to boot.
MacEwan Glen is bordered by Country Hills Boulevard, 14th Street N, Nose Hill Park, and Shaganappi Trail, on the north, west, south, and east respectively.
MacEwan Glen is connected to the city centre via the 301 BRT route, available down Centre St and connected to MacEwan Glen by feeder buses. Eventually, this will be replaced by the approved Green Line LRT Route, which will extend far up Centre St. by 2030.
There are no major shopping facilities located nearby, however all shopping needs can be met by the variety of commercial plazas in the surrounding area.
MacEwan Glen is equidistant from two major health facilities: the Foothills Medical Centre and the Peter Lougheed Centre. Located near the Foothills Medical Centre is the Alberta Children’s Hospital. All facilities are approximately 20 minutes away.
Register Today To Receive New Real Estate Listings Alerts!
Be the first to know!
Use our leading-edge search tools and get to know your future home from the convenience your computer or smart phone. We encourage you to register for real-time housing information and the newest listings of Calgary homes for sale.
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 12:00am MDT.