Southview Real Estate Calgary
The community of Southview has the unique position of being one of Calgary’s most northernly southeast communities in Calgary East. Bordered by Calgary’s vibrant and eclectic International Avenue to the north and the Bow River to the west, Southview is a great neighbourhood to find the best of both worlds – an amazing selection international cuisine options and activities or the quiet, natural beauty of Calgary’s Bow River... Or both!
See all of Calgary’s Southview homes for sale on our MLS listings service.
View Southview Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
1953 Cottonwood Cr Se, Calgary, Alberta - $379,900
This 3 Bedroom Home, Located On A Quiet Mature Street, Features An Updated Bathroom On The Main Floor, Newer Windows With Hunter Douglas Blinds And Hardwood Flooring Throughout The Living Room And Bedrooms. Entering The Kitchen Is An Extended Floo...GREATER PROPERTY GROUP
2313 Pinewood Dr Se, Calgary, Alberta - $369,900
Exceptionally Well Maintained 1 ½ Storey With Single Detached Garage. One Of The Largest Homes In The Area With 4 Bedrooms And 2 Bathrooms. Very Bright And Open Plan. Formal Living With Bay Window With Newer Blinds And Fireplace. Bright And Sunny ...GREATER PROPERTY GROUP
2038 27 St Se, Calgary, Alberta - $372,000
Judicial Sale - This Raised Bungalow Is Located On A Beautiful Tree Lined Street And Situated On Massive 60' X 110' Lot, In The Sought After Neighbourhood Of Southview. Kitchen Has Been Upgraded With Cabinets, Countertops And New Appliances. A For...RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
2019 Cottonwood Cr Se, Calgary, Alberta - $379,900
Classic Charm On A Quiet, Tree Lined Street! This Elegant & Thoughtfully Renovated 3 Bedroom Bungalow Incl. A Newly Designed Kitchen W/fresh Linen Cabinets & Restoration Hardware Glass Knobs, Quartz Countertops, New Appliance Package, Subway Tile ...RE/MAX FIRST
2520 26 St Se, Calgary, Alberta - $1,380,000
Stunning City & Mountain Views! Welcome To The Trending Community Of Southview. This Gorgeous Never Lived In Custom Built Home Boasts Over 3900sqft Of Dev. Living Space, 4 Large Bdrms (each With Ensuite), 5 Full Bthrms & 1 Hb. Beautiful Hardwood T...CIR REALTY
Use our leading-edge search tools and get to know your future home from the convenience your computer or smart phone.
We encourage you to register for real-time housing information and the newest listings of Calgary homes for sale.
Neighbouring Communities to Southview
Not finding your dream property in Southview? Check out these nearby communities for more listings:
|Penbrooke Meadows||Dover Listings|
|Erin Woods Listings||Forest Heights Listings|
|Forest Lawn Listings||Albert Park/ Radisson Heights Listings|
Southview Community Information
|Elementary||West Dover School||CBE||K-5||3113 30 Ave SE||Regular|
|Elementary||Valley View School||CBE||K-5||4105 26 Ave SE||Regular
|Junior High||Ian Bazalgette School||CBE||6-9||3909 26 Ave SE||Regular
|High School||Forest Lawn High School||CBE||10-12||1304 44 St SE||Regular
Advanced Placement (AP)
Off-Campus Work Experience
Established in 1950, Southview was the last community to be developed in that area. Approx. 75% of the homes in Southview are single family dwellings, with the remaining 25% being a mixture of duplexes, apartments, townhouses, and so-called “converted structures” (such as converted loft apartments, secondary suites, etc.)
The majority of homes in Southview are large enough to comfortably accommodate an average 2-3 person family, with backyards typically larger than those found with newer home builds in the more suburban areas. Despite these comparatively larger property sizes, there are very few of the massive and sprawling mega-homes that can sometimes interrupt the aesthetic value of the overall neighbourhood.
The community of Southview features 6 different schools within easy distance, covering the full range of age groups from kindergarden to high school. Recreational amenities include an outdoor skating rink, child care options, the nearby Inglewood Golf & Curling Club, the Max Bell Centre, and a variety of different parks and sporting fields.
The Southview Community Association has an active social media presence, actively using Facebook and Twitter to let community residents know the events and services that are in place for local residents. This community association also has a community hall, which is available to rent (at reasonable rates!) for gatherings and events.
Community events abound, and include annual Oktoberfest and Stampede breakfast celebrations, a cribbage club, social dance club, poker nights, movie nights, karate, and even bike swaps. There really is something for everyone living in Southview!
Residents Association: https://southviewyyc.com/
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 12:30am MDT.