Walden Calgary Homes
Walden Homes for Sale
Walden Community Information
Walden, located in Calgary South and is a masterfully designed “planned community” that is still expanding. Thanks to its purposeful design, Walden is a great neighbourhood for just about anyone who wants to live somewhere with a great location, that’s easy to navigate on foot and bike, and has amazing access to both convenient amenities and natural landscapes.
Walden’s housing options are mainly (70%) single-family detached dwellings, with duplexes and townhouses making up the remaining 30% of homes in this serene community. Homes in Walden have a clean and contemporary look, with crisp lines, neutral colour tones, and large windows that allow residents to enjoy the sunny skies, green infrastructure, and natural features that surround their homes. Homes in this community complement their surrounding landscapes, giving an overall look and feel of a community that exists in harmony with the land upon which it developed.
Neighbouring Communities to Walden
Not finding your dream property in Walden? Check out these nearby communities for more listings:
|Legacy Listings||Chaparral Listings|
|Silverado Listings||Cranston Listings|
|Sundance Listings||McKenzie Lake Listings|